More help than ever before

There are a range of treatment and support options available if you or someone you care about is experiencing problems associated with alcohol and/or other drugs. Some people need lower intensity help while others need more intensive treatment options, such as residential rehabilitation.

If you are unsure of what help might best meet your needs, contact your local doctor, visit Counselling Online or call the National Alcohol and Other Drug Hotline on 1800 250 015 to discuss your situation and work out what might be the best option.


Page last updated: 22 Sep 2017