FREE 10 class pass at Fitness First
Girls Make Your Move is excited to team up with Fitness First to encourage girls aged between 14 and 21 years to get active with a FREE 10 class pass – available in NSW, VIC, QLD and ACT.
Just download this voucher and bring it to your nearest Fitness First club, along with your photo ID, and speak with the team at Reception as you enter. The pass is valid for four weeks from first use.
Valid from 1 August – 31 October 2018
What’s Fitness First?
Fitness First offers a huge range of group exercise classes you can choose from to keep your active routine interesting and help you stay motivated. Why not bring your sister or bestie and get fit together?
There’s so many classes to try including, Hot Yoga, Cycle/Spin, Mixed Martial Arts, Barre Attack, Gymnastics Strength Training, Boxing, Pilates, and a great range of Les Mills classes such as BodyPump and BodyAttack.
Some recommended classes for beginners:
- Suspension Fusion
- Body Balance
- Flow Yoga
With over 60 locations across NSW, VIC, QLD and ACT, find a Fitness First near you.
If you are under 18 years of age:
- If you are under 16, a parent or guardian must sign your membership agreement and pre-exercise questionnaire. You may not do unsupervised resistance training or take part in group classes that use weights (including circuits and boxing type exercises).
- If you are 16 or 17, a parent or guardian must co-sign your agreement and pre-exercise questionnaire. You may then do unsupervised resistance training once a qualified staff member has assessed you and written and supervised an initial resistance training program for you.
- See the full Fitness First terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid for Girls Make Your Move participants aged 14–21 years.
- Pass expires 31 October 2018.
- Pass is valid for 4 weeks from start date.
- For use at any Fitness First club within Australia.
- Single use only.
- Cannot be used with any other offer.
- There is no charge for the access pass unless you sign up for the gym membership following the conclusion of the free trial.