FREE 2 week Goodlife Health Clubs pass + an extra 2 weeks free if you sign up
Girls Make Your Move is partnering with Goodlife Health Clubs so you can take your workout inside during the cooler months and stay active all year round. Lacking motivation? Why not try a group fitness classes – they’ll help make your training entertaining!
Young women aged 14 – 21 years are invited to take up this free 2 Week Gym Pass at selected Goodlife Health Clubs. Get another 2 weeks free if you sign up.
Simply download the voucher and bring it along to one of the Goodlife clubs near you and get started.
Valid from 1 July – 30 September 2018
Goodlife Health Clubs offers a great introduction to gyms for you to start getting active and into a new routine – whether you do a gym session with top-of-the-range equipment or try out one of the 78 industry-leading classes. There are so many options for you to choose from – ever considered yoga, Zumba, Tai Chi, Pilates, Grit, cycle, Dance, bootcamp, boxing or Pump?
With over 78 locations spanning across NSW, QLD, SA, VIC and WA, find a club near you.
Learn more about Goodlife and classes available in your area.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is eligible for selected health clubs in QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, WA (“participating outlets”).
- For anyone under 18 years, membership is permitted with the consent and signature of a parent/legal guardian.
- For young women aged 14 years, access is only permitted during staffed hours while directly accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or exercise professional.
- For young women aged 15–17 years, you may access the club independently during staffed hours. A parent or legal guardian will be required to attend the club on your first visit and sign as guarantor on waiver.
- Please refer to the Goodlife Health Clubs age policy for the full policy on access and class and equipment usage for people under 18 years old.
- The “2 week pass” offer is limited to one pass per person and valid for first time Goodlife users only.
- The user must live, work or study in the local area.
- The pass allows access to the selected Goodlife club during staffed hours only.
- The pass must be activated before the expiry date on the pass or via the redemption card/letter, and once activated is valid for 14 consecutive days.
- Passes that are not activated before the expiry date are void.
- Photo identification is required prior to using the facility.
- The pass is valid only at the Goodlife Health Club(s) selected at the time of validation.
- The pass does not include personal training unless specified otherwise nor does it include specialist programs such as the 12 Week Challenge.
- A 14 day pass is valued at $280 and is calculated by the daily casual rate times the number of free days provided.
- There is no charge for the access pass unless you sign up for the gym membership following the conclusion of the free trial.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, it cannot be redeemed for cash and it may have age restrictions around the access based on normal Goodlife membership T&C’s. See the Goodlife Health Club website for these details.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, A.B.N. 59120953200.