YMCA 30-day free gym pass
The Girls Make Your Move campaign and the YMCA have teamed up to give girls around Australia an amazing opportunity to get active.
Girls Make Your Move is about inspiring girls to participate in physical activity regularly and stay fit and healthy for life. There is an activity out there for everyone, you just have to find your thing.
From 1 April - 30 June 2017 girls aged 12-19 years can access 100 YMCA health and fitness centres across Australia for 30 days for FREE.
Why the YMCA?
The YMCA has facilities across Australia offering a range of activities from group fitness classes, court sports, to swimming, teen programs, and more. The YMCA provides the opportunity for all Australians to get active. Each facility is slightly different so check out what’s available at your nearest YMCA.
The YMCA is a community not-for-profit organisation focused on helping people to be healthier and happier. The YMCA in Australia believes in the power of inspiring young people and provides opportunities for them to be their best.
Terms and conditions
- By joining a YMCA managed facility, you consent to the terms of this agreement and codes of client conduct associated with your selected YMCA centre.
- Promotional offer claim ends 30 June 2017 and access to selected centres ends 30 July 2017.
- The 30 days are consecutive from the day you sign up at your local YMCA Centre.
- You must be aged between 12-19 years old to claim the offer.
- The promotional offer can be claimed once by each individual applicant and is for new YMCA clients only.
- Specialised terms and conditions of entry at your selected participating YMCA centre will apply - please refer to your local centre for further details.
Page last updated: 31 Mar 2017