Book an appointment
Contact your health provider to book an appointment for your child’s vaccination.
You can immunise your child at:
- immunisation clinics
- general practices (your local doctor)
- some hospitals
- local councils
- Aboriginal Medical Services.
If you require further help or support about your child’s immunisations, you can:
- contact your state or territory health service
- access the Immunisation Australia Program website
- call the Immunise Australia Program info line on 1800 671 811.
State/territory health service
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
|1300 066 055|
Page last updated: 11 Aug 2017